Thursday, July 10, 2008

Long time...no blog

I haven't blogged in while due to life. Work, taking a summer class, and staying close to my love who will soon leave me here in Murfreesboro have all been high priority.
I only work afternoons at the Career Center, but I have learned so much this summer. I am now critiquing all resumes that are posted on our job database, so that keeps me busy for most of the time I am in the office. I am still helping the Mass Comm career coordinator for a few hours every week, and I love my office over there also.
There's something I enjoy about knowing that what I'm doing is helping someone else, especially when it comes to their career. If I end up not wanting to teach after I get done with my student teaching semester, I will most likely end up persuing a career in human resources.
I am now officially a junior so that means I only have two more years of college! Sure, this was supposed to be my senior year, but it takes a little bit longer for me to pick up on stuff, so I think I'm doing just fine.
As far as Alex, what can I say? He's graduated, I'm not. His family lives in Georgia, mine is all right here. We are a couple that is being torn apart by money, and that just sucks. But I will have to write about all this later.

No comments: