Thursday, August 27, 2009

Really? 18 hours?

On Monday I turn my life over to MTSU. This semester consists of 18 hours, of which 2 classes are night classes and one is an online course. Whoo hoo. I'm also going to try to hold down my work/study job, a cleaning job at a local salon, and working on maybe a new restaurant job. That one is still in the development stages. If I don't think about all of it then I don't freak out about it. Just do it. Nike.

This summer has been just a season for me. I had my two classes that took up most of it, and I haven't really had the money to go anywhere other than Georgia a couple of times. I had really wanted to get to the beach, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Maybe later on in the year...maybe.

I haven't seen Alex that much, which sadly I'm getting used to. I'm sure we have a great relationship, but I'm now afraid that if we ever do actually live together, we'll be so unaccustomed to each other like we once were. I digress about the whole situation, because who knows what lies in the future for us. Maybe I will get that nice job in Atlanta. Maybe I'll get an awesome job here in Nashville and he'll find it better just to move back to Middle Tennessee. I don't see that ever happening by the way.

So, until Monday, I'm here at the cabin, crocheting and looking up funny videos on youtube.

Welcome to almost September.

No comments: