Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh Questionnaire, oh questionnaire

As posted on both Karabeth and Karen's blog:

50 random things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like cheese? Very much so

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes

3. Do you own a gun? No, but I am considering

4. Do you like listening to Christmas music? When its appropriate, radio stations who play it 24/7 are a little ridiculous

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Best in Chicago

7. Favorite Christmas song for all time? O Holy Night, especially when my dad sings it.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Green tea

9. Can you do push ups? I think so

10. Who is your favorite Grey's Anatomy Character? I do not watch it and rebel against it

11. What are your favorite pieces of jewelry? My sapphire jewelry

12. Favorite hobby? Crocheting

13. Do you eat "exotic" foods? depends on how experimental it is

14. Do you have A.D.D.? No

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? I get too involved with other's problems

16. Middle Name? Kaye

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1) When is mom going to get here 2) Will the Gilbert ladies like my dirty santa gift 3) What exactly is Alex getting me that he is so worked up about

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Food, gas, and more food

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Green tea, sprite, and tea

20. Current worry right now? Bills

21. Current hate? traffic

22. Favorite place to be? the Chapman house in Georgia :) The love that family has for each other cannot be matched by many families

23. How will you bring in the New Year? Downtown Nashville with Alex and the rest of Middle Tennessee probably

24. Where would you like to go? Austria

25. Name three people who will complete this? No one, the readers of my blog already have

26. Do you own flip flops? Yes, many pairs

27. What shirt are you wearing? a shirt that says something about myspace

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no, too slippery

29. Can you whistle? Barely

30. Favorite color? Blue, sometimes green

31. Would you be a pirate? No way, I'm a ninja all the way

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Nothing, not in there long enough

33. Favorite girl's name? Ava

34. Favorite boy's name? Russell

35. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing

36. Last thing that made you laugh? My friend Renee and her crazy life stories

37. Best bed sheets as a child? My barbie sheets

38. Worst injury you've ever had? A certain "bike wreck" when i was 9

39. Do you love where you live? Very much so, the weather suits me

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? one, only need one, its just me. a bedroom is for sleeping by the way

41. Who is your loudest friend? Lindsay

42. How many dogs do you have? One, my Reese the foot-long weiner dog

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that i know of

44. Do you get embarrassed easily? Not really

45. What is your favorite book? Angels and Demons

46. What is your favorite candy? Snickers

47. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? if held to it, yes

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have no idea

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? fiercly crocheting Alex's moms scarf

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? What day is it?

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Yes, I always loved your dad's version of O Holy Night also. Nice a cappello (spelling?) if I remember correctly.

I think I remember the bike wreck when you were 9. Weren't there some broken bones involved in that incident?

Have a Merry Christmas! Tell everyone I said "hi" and that I love them!

(I'm waiting to hear about the gift that has Alex so worked up!)