Monday, February 16, 2009

While I have the time...

I have been so busy lately with my schoolwork, but I have also been taking quite a few "me moments". Like all day yesterday, I sat in my beautiful cabin and finished Revolutionary Road and continued work on the (hopefully) adorable sweater that I am making for the soon-to-be-one year old Aidan. Late last night after watching some mind-numbing television and visiting my dad to swipe some of his Lemon Creme girl scout cookies, I started The Brethren by John Grisham which has so far turned out to be an interesting book. I'm hoping it will keep me more engaged than Revolutionary Road , which I have heard was a very boring movie.

So other than those books and the crocheting and the schoolwork, nothing much else has happened, which doesn't make for good blogging. I do enjoy reading others blogs though, so keep it coming Karabeth and Karen!

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Good to hear from you, Allyson!

Let me know how you like the new Grisham. I'm looking for a fiction book to read but I like someone else to preview it for me first. Too many "waste of time" offerings out there to suit me. ;)