Monday, July 6, 2009

Blogging about 200 yards away from a computer

Blackberry is my new form is communication. I'm sitting in my finance class right now, and in a few steps I can be on facebook, twitter, myspace, etc. I think technology is about the coolest thing happening right now. I'll re-evaluate this when my cell phone bill comes at the end of the month.
On a different front, I'm avoiding television at the moment. If they're not talking about Michael Jackson, its the death of Steve Mcnair which happened just on down the road in Nashville. If its not on my Blackberry news application, I'm left in the dark and I'm okay with that.
So as we go into July I'm looking forward to many long summer days fixing garden vegetables and playing with my dog. I wish everyone obsessing about celebrities dying would do the same.

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

I'm guessing your grades in Finance are solid, right? :)

Let me know how that whole Blackberrry thing goes. I'm always interested in other people's take on any form of technology that I don't have. Who needs Consumer Reports when one has friends?!