Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Research, Shlmesearch

1 week, 4 days to go on this journey called college.

Tomorrow night (technically tonight now) I have an 8-10 page paper on the topic of my choosing due. Not to mention I have to take a break to go take a final exam in my Business Policy class. I must keep repeating to myself, breathe it's almost over. Just breathe for goodness sake.

Did I mention I don't enjoy extensive research? I'm not the biggest fan of it for sure. It can sometimes be as bad as getting bored watching the show House M.D. just because I get tired of all the what-if's that arise from all their research. (BTW who knew that so many ailments existed in this world, I'm just sayin') The good thing about my major is I haven't had to write as many research papers as maybe a Biology major would have, but I've done my fair share of "Pick a topic and write about it just so we know you can write" types of papers. My number one pet peeve of college has been the busy work, but I will digress on my pet peeves and other observations of my college experience in the upcoming days.

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. By the way, in case you were wondering, my topic for this paper is "Older Workers in the American Workforce." This was for an Office Management class, of which the teacher has already said she doesn't enjoy my writing. I stick my tongue out at her.

Let the countdown begin!

No comments: