Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm pattern crazy!

I'm working towards a goal: to collect as many cool, easy crochet patterns as possible to make myself some pretty awesome clothing accessories. I just now printed off a rasta hat pattern (I know, my hair is the farthest thing from having dreadlocks, but its kind of a rage on campus at the moment so I'm drinking the kool-aid).

By the way, I had a wonderful weekend. The boyfriend came in just in time for us to whisk away to Opryland. Here's a picture of the four of us: From the left, Tommy, Lindsay, me, and Alex.



And MTSU did pull through for me with a win, I think 52-14 was the final score. It was a pretty nasty game for North Texas, so Alex and I left at the start of the fourth quarter to go get our promised free wings at Toot's since MTSU scored over 40 points.

So thats my weekend and my current obsession. Got any good simple crochet patterns?

No comments: