Friday, November 14, 2008

Whoohoo for Spring semester

I wont have a life!

Two Night classes, a distance learning class, and a regular class on monday's and wednesday's, and I am waiting on spots to open up for another management class. All just so I can graduate on time....in May 2010!

If you didnt know already, my major is Business Education, which means I'm going to teach high school business classes. I'm so ready to get out of college and back to high school. It really was one of the best times of my life. I intended to make the most out of high school, and even though I think I could have done some things better, I wouldn't take anything back.

It really bothers me when people say they hated high school, especially those people I went to school with. They didn't to seem to have such a bad time, and really its not that hard to get through high school. I might just be the little positivist, but I really wish some people would get off their high horse and just admit that they had fun. Isn't it amazing how people would rather give you the negative version of things?

I think thats going to be one thing I am going to drill into my students when I'm teaching. Lecture name: HAVE FUN, because the next few years of your life will be spent in the library studying things like Statistics.

That will be the one class that I will have a pop quiz at the end of.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Spring! Just reading the word gave me hope. :)

Glad you're close to fulfilling a dream! When someone starts college it seems like an insurmountable task. But once you can see the finish line it is good to be looking toward the next one.