Friday, October 31, 2008

Matthew discovers the Great Pumpkin

Just thought I would post a couple pictures of my ever growing nephew Matthew. He is our definition of a miracle baby. If you dont know his story, here's his Caring Bridge site He's the reason I believe in miracles.

These pictures are of him at the pumpkin patch. I wish I could have gone with him, looks like so much fun!



My brother Brent (he goes by Ed in Knoxville) and his son, who will soon be as tall as he is!



Hope you enjoy a Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Happy Halloween!

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Our girls love a good corn maze. :)

So, when did your brother change his name? ;)

Kimberly Pitman said...

Matthew looks like Brent! I visited his Caringbridge page and left a comment. So glad to see how God is working in the lives of people I love!