Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged by Karabeth

I'm tagged, but I dont know who else to tag so I'll play along starting with number 3

The rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.

And here are my 6 random things about myself as per #3 above:

A. I'm a Black Belt in Taekwondo, but I dont remember any of it. Maybe if I ever get attacked it will rear its defending head. Lets pray it never comes to that.

B. I'm the youngest granddaugter on my mom's side of the family, and the oldest on my dad's side.

C. I'm President of the Collegiate Entrepreneur's Organization at MTSU

D. I have never been west of Tennesse. Been North, South, and East, never west.

E. My brother and I are 7 years apart, and we only lived under the same roof for 9 years. We have just now starting communicating on a more regular basis.

F. I can wiggle my ears without touching them, like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals.

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

You could go "pro" with that ear-wiggling thing. :)