Thursday, April 9, 2009

Perceptions

Do you ever wonder if you know everything about your friends?

It would be the furthest thing from the truth for me to claim this, but I definitely hope I at least have a good grasp on the details of at least my closest of friends. But I have recently had friends make comments that Im sure were innocent, but make me wonder if they knew that what they were talking about actually applied to my past?

Would it be right for me to call them out on it?

Wouldnt that make me seem petty just to get some sort of apology out of them?

Does it really matter where I've come from? I happen to think my upbringing has alot to do with where I am in my life, whether you can tell it or not. Sorry to be vague on the details on my encounter that sparked this brainstorming moment. Just my average internal bantering that I needed to jot down.

Hope you are all having a springy April!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder that too.